BREAK! Disney World website reveals opening date for BoardWalk Deli!
There is currently a lot of construction going on at Walt Disney World Resort, and we mean a lot! EPCOT gets a complete makeover, Polynesian Village gets an all-new building, and Disney’s BoardWalk gets new restaurants. One of these new dining options is called the BoardWalk Deli and will bring customers to the heart of the Northeast during those beautiful summer months. From breakfast treats to sandwiches made with homemade breads, and more treats than you can imagine, Disney’s BoardWalk Deli is sure to be a hot spot.
At this time, Disney has not OFFICIALLY announced the opening date for the BoardWalk Deli, but we believe they may have revealed the date on the Walt Disney World Resort website. According to the website, Disney’s BoardWalk Deli will open at 7am on August 15! That’s right, in less than three weeks!
Here are some of the lavish deals coming to Disney’s BoardWalk Deli:
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwich – made with cage-free eggs, bacon, caramelized sweet onions and cheddar cheese
- Plant-Based Ciabatta Sandwich – made with “egg” Florentine, plant-based cheese, tomato jam, and arugula
- Warm Pastrami Reuben – made with thinly sliced warm pastrami rolls topped with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on marbled rye bread
- Plant-Based Veggie Crunch Muffaletta – Stacked with Dried and Pickled Root Vegetables, Olive-Giardiniera Tapenade, and Plant-Based Cheese, Served on Focaccia
- Roasted Chicken Sandwich – made with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and roasted garlic aioli served on ciabatta
- Traditional cannoli (filled to order!) – a crispy shell with a creamy mix of mascarpone cheese, ricotta and dark chocolate shavings, with a hint of lemon zest and a chocolate Mickey
- Blueberry Scone – made with fresh cream and topped with pearl sugar
- New Jersey Crumb Cake – a moist cake with a thick topping of cinnamon crumbs
- New York style half-moon cookie – topped with rich chocolate ganache and buttercream
- Chocolate Hand Dipped Cream Puffs
Again, it’s important to remember that Disney hasn’t officially announced the bakery will open on August 15th. However, they have stated that the Deli will be opening later this summer, so August 15 aligns with that statement. Hopefully the Walt Disney World website is correct and we can indulge in these treats and sweets in just a few weeks! In addition to the BoardWalk Deli, a new bakery – The Cake Bake Shop – will also open later this year, adding even more delights to the BoardWalk.
What are you most looking forward to trying at BoardWalk Deli?